Please contact KCER if you need assistance or are having difficulty contacting your dialysis facility.
KCER Helpline: 866.901.3773
- End Stage Renal Disease Network 17
- End Stage Renal Disease Network 18
- Cal Fire—Current Fire Information
- Los Angeles Fire Department
Patient Helpline Numbers
- DaVita: 800.400.8331
- Fresenius: 800.626.1297
- DCI: 866.424.1990
- DCI Donor Hotline/Transient Patients: 800.969.4438
- ARA: 888.880.6867
- Satellite Healthcare: 650.830.7954
- SAMHSA - Disaster Distress Helpline: 800.985.5990
- US Renal Care: 866.671.8772
- Veteran Disaster Relief Hotline: 800.507.4571
Rx Open helps patients find nearby open pharmacies in areas impacted by disaster. Combining multiple data feeds from the pharmaceutical industry, Rx Open displays the precise location on Google Maps of open pharmacies, closed pharmacies, and those whose status is unknown.
The California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES) is reporting that health community providers and facilities may be affected by temporary power shutoffs. Additional information is available on the websites of the local power companies for the impacted areas:
- ASPR TRACIE has a compiled resources including guidance, best practices, and lessons learned specific to the impacts of power outages on residents who receive medical care and rely on power-assisted medical equipment.
- The State of California Emergency Operations Center has been activated by the CA Governor to provide information and support related to this planned power outage.