Please contact KCER if you need assistance or are having difficulty contacting your dialysis facility.
KCER Helpline: 866.901.3773
- End Stage Renal Disease Network 17
- Those trying to locate family or loved ones, call the Red Cross 1.844.782.9441 or visit redcross.org/safeandwell. The Maui County Emergency Management Agency set up a Family Assistance Center at the Kahului Community Center to help families locate missing loved ones.
- FEMA encourages Maui residents impacted by the wildfires to register for disaster assistance. People can register for FEMA assistance online at DisasterAssistance.gov, by calling 1.800.621.3362, or by using the FEMA App. Help may be available for temporary housing, home repairs, and low-interest disaster loans.
- As evacuation efforts continue in Maui County for residents and tourists, individuals on island should follow the warnings of local officials and evacuate immediately if told to do so. Residents should not return home until authorities say it is safe to do so. Survivors can find shelter by texting “SHELTER” + Zip Code to 43362. For travelers evacuating the island, mass bus transportation is available from West Maui to the airport.
Patient Helpline Numbers
- Fresenius: 800.626.1297
- Satellite: 800.367.8292
- SAMHSA - Disaster Distress Helpline: 800.985.5990
- Veteran Disaster Relief Hotline: 800.507.4571
Rx Open helps patients find nearby open pharmacies in areas impacted by disaster. Combining multiple data feeds from the pharmaceutical industry, Rx Open displays the precise location on Google Maps of open pharmacies, closed pharmacies, and those whose status is unknown.
State and Local Information
- ASPR TRACIE has a compiled resources including guidance, best practices, and lessons learned specific to the impacts of power outages on residents who receive medical care and rely on power-assisted medical equipment.