Below are some helpful resources for hurricane preparation and updates in storm conditions. Please contact KCER if you need assistance or are having difficulty contacting your dialysis facility.
KCER Hotline: 866.901.3773
- Network 7: HSAG Florida ESRD Network
- Network 6: IPRO ESRD Network of the South Atlantic
Patient Helpline Numbers
- DaVita: 800.400.8331
- Fresenius: 800.626.1297
- DCI: 866.424.1990
- ARA/IRC: 978.232.4099
- Satellite: 800.367.8292
- SAMHSA - Disaster Distress Helpline: 800.985.5990
- US Renal Care: 866.671.8772
- Veteran Disaster Relief Hotline: 800.507.4571
Select hurricane related resources to prepare for, respond to, and recover from hurricanes and flooding and Healthcare System Preparedness for Secondary Disasters during COVID-19.
- Hurricanes and COVID-19
- Hurricane Key Messages: COVID-19 Annex
- Going to a Public Disaster Shelter During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Rx Open helps patients find nearby open pharmacies in areas impacted by disaster. Combining multiple data feeds from the pharmaceutical industry, Rx Open displays the precise location on Google Maps of open pharmacies, closed pharmacies, and those whose status is unknown.